Bernard Pivot questions..

>> Oct 20, 2009

the Tuesday Talk prompt at Get It Scrapped

What is your favorite word? Gobbledygook - I just think it's such a silly word
What is your least favorite word? Intolerance
What turns you on? Humor
What turns you off? Wastefulness
What sound or noise do you love? Laughter
What sound or noise do you hate? Sports announcers (voice pushers LOL)
What is your favorite curse word? Well since this blog is read by youths ;) I wont type it but it's one my father says and whenever I hear him say it, it makes me laugh for whatever reason. It starts with a C and 10 letters long.. rhymes with pucker.
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I'd love to be an artist or teach art to young kids.
What profession would you not like to do? I'd hate to be a social worker. I'd get too emotionally attached every time.
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Not too bad Mrs. Taylor.. not too bad at all!

2 comments:

Amy Kingsford October 20, 2009  

I didn;t think of laughter...but it would definitely be on my list of favorite sounds too! great challenge Tami!

Mary C. October 26, 2009  

Oh, I like Gobbledygook too. It's a great word.
And sports announcers, yeah! Noise!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP