Haircuts

>> May 20, 2009

Here's some before & afters.. though I don't have an after for Kyle or Austin as they ran after they were done I'll get theirs today..
Zach wanted a mohawk and since Tony and I don't care what our kids do to their hair he has one :) When she cut it he was so serious and didn't seem all that excited.. when she ran her fingers through it with gel and stood it up.. he screamed OH MY GOD! and was so tickled and kept yelling for everyone to look at his hair.. it was so priceless I wish I had video taped it.

Here's before



and after..
Keagan did really well considering his age. I had to hold him for the second half. He was also tired and hungry so I'm sure my timing didn't help the situatino.
and here's his after check out that Blanchard hairline ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP