C is for Container Junkie

>> Feb 3, 2009


So I like containers.. I started thinking of how much money I've spent in the last six months on containers and realized I needed to stop before I got extremely embarassed.. and a complex.. I love storage things.. organization products.. I love this making memories embellishment center and I love even more.. these containers from ikea.. they fit perfect and are shiney and pretty and I really wish I had gotten more.. but with all the money I spent on boxes to organize my closet and cupboards and the garage and closets... I guess this was enough.... for now.

And I wanted to apologize the blog that is doing the alpha/photo challenge is here:
the other blog I linked to was another participant.. a fun blog as well but not the orginator :) now who was able to say that without thinking of the terminator???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP