Scrapbooking Stuff for Sale .. LOTS

>> Dec 9, 2008

I need to get rid of this stuff for the simple sake of room. Please take a look and contact me if you are interested. No returns/refunds, Buyer pays shipping, I will ship however you like. If you have any questions on weight or about the items please let me know! Thanks for looking! All items are being sold as seen. Please know some items may be partial packages (either because I used an item or two, or more so because I received them in a kit as a partial package) Again, if you have any questions about the item please ask. If you'd like to just take it all please let me know. I'll sell it all in one big lot for $150 and I'll pay for the shipping.





Lot: $20.00
This lot has KI Memories, Heidi Grace and a ton of various embellishments



Lot: $20.00
Has American Crafts, Kelly Panacci & Close To My Heart papers. A few sheets are scraps but they coordinate with the rest of that set so I wanted to include incase they could be used. Lots of paper ribbon and other various embellishments.





Lot: $15.00
Has various paper manufacturers and embellishments. The chipboard elements that are in the middle, it is a whole package but some have fallen to the bottom of the envelope.







Lot: $20.00
Contains Fancy Pants, Basic Grey Mellow, Elsie.. the fancy pants die cut sheet does have a few pieces missing from it.


Lot: $5.00
This is a boyish lot, has prima dude, cherry arte, a2z, WR Memory Keepers.. Prima Dude rubons are missing some (obvious from photo) but the epoxy stickers are a full pack plus some of a partial pack received in a kit. Also, WR Memory Keepers Foil, Glitter & Flock is partially used. Some letters are missing.




Lot: $15.00
Various lot of 12 Fridays, Cardstock & other patterned papers


Lot: $10.00
Includes everything shown. Most all of these sheets of stickers & die cuts are missing items. All stamps are included. The far left stamp is a box that is christmas themed and has the word "joy" in it.




Cost: $5.00




Cost: $5.00
Scrapbooking book by Lisa Bearnson


Lot: $5.00


Lot: $5.00
Navy album on left was used but is in good condition.



Lot: $10.00
Neither album was used but the manufacturer's wrapping is missing on the pink.. I was about to use it.. but then changed album systems










Cost for EACH 12x12 album: $5.00
The above albums are being sold because I changed over to different styled albums. The silver one was never used the others had a page or two in them .. with the exception of the black & the red one (not the window one) those were a little fuller. All still have page protectors in them.



Cost: $15.00
Still sealed creative memories 12x12 album

2 comments:

Terry December 11, 2008  

looks like you are cleaning out! Hmmm...thanks for the idea! I need to unload all of my paper stuff--just sitting here since I went digital a year ago.

Renee January 07, 2009  

do you still have all those stuff? how do i pay you?

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP