The world is an amazing place

>> Nov 16, 2008

I love my communities.. I'm a part of these online communities because they truly feel like my homes away from home.. (of course I could go into the pity party of being the only female in a house of chaos.. 4 boys & a DH.. crazy.. and my sanity is my online gal-pals.. )

Well a favorite 'hang' of mine is the Get It Scrapped site.. Debbie Hodge takes her community spirit to heart she knows how important the family feeling is and you know this with every post she makes. She's done well... we have a group of ladies that saw one gal having a hard time.. Celia was a little MIA for a bit and ladies from this online family got together and did something special. You can see here how gobsmacked she was The girl who orchastrated this is an amazing gal who has reached out to me a time or two when I needed a pat on the back.. so please visit her site and tell her how cool she here or look at her stuff she makes here at her etsy shop. You wont be disappointed she is a wonderful person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP