ECHO....Echo.... eco...

>> Oct 15, 2008

Yeah I’ve been MIA.. it’s been weird I have no news to share but things feel like they’ve been Cah-ra-ZY… however.. in the last few weeks .. some super fun!!

 

First check out the Bad Girl kits..

http://www.badgirlskits.com/kits.html

 

 

I got the main kit with the Backstage Pass add-on and was able to snag a few papers that I was DYING for from the After Hours add-on..

 

Now on top of that.. I’ve been shopping.. a LOT in their store.. (don’t tell Tony) and I earned a ton of points and because of that.. I won this prize (scroll down to the second photo):

 

http://wendyrago.typepad.com/bad_girls/2008/08/top-designer-2008-is-now-open-for-registration.html

 

AND.. I won a 7gypsies prize for a scavenger hunt in the September kit.. Seriously!    So that plus what I bought, plus the October kit will be hitting my door soon and wowza..

 

 

I’m slowly chugging away at my special scrappy space.. I’m hoping to post some awesome photos this weekend of my newly organized and super awesome clean space.. Keagan’s first birthday and my big honkin’ huge box of badness!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP