And another!

>> May 10, 2008

I “stole” this from our DT member at TSR Jenny Price (I’d link to her blog but not sure she has one?)

Anyway our DT really rocks these kits and I loved this LO she did which you can see here:

http://www.scrap-room.com/ideas.htm

(it’s the top right for 05/08)

 

I didn’t have the circle stamp that I think made it pop but I did a few bursts around my stars to give a little extra black!  Sorry for the pic it’s 10:30PM here and I can’t wait until tomorrow to take a picture.. I’m really in the zone tonight!

2 comments:

absolutartist1 May 15, 2008  

Scraplifts work! :) He is one cutie-patootie!!!

Love the LO, hon!

amberhelga May 16, 2008  

I love how this layout turned out!
you are really rocking with this kit!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP