Strike One!

>> Mar 10, 2008

Well I made a new years resolution I’d try out for a design team or to get published this year.. a few times I didn’t set a limit but at least once.. so far I have submitted for the design team for my local store and an online kit club.  I didn’t make the kit club.  (still waiting on the LSS) I knew the moment the first challenge for the DT competition was posted that it wasn’t good, it was to use glitter & bling.. as a mother of four boys that’s not easy.  Yes I have a daughter but have all her pictures scrapbooked and decided to try to go the route of pushing myself.. so I did bling on a boy’s page but it was pretty minimal.. here’s the submission: 

3 comments:

Anonymous,  March 13, 2008  

I love the bling-y boy page. the pics are great.

by MichelleD

Anonymous,  March 29, 2008  

i love this layout!

Lan April 01, 2008  

What a cute layout, I've never seen those papers before. Congrats on making the DT!! Cute cute header photo on your blog too. I need to update mine.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP