So fun!

>> Apr 30, 2008

I got a kit from Badgirls.com .. now their kits really are something to be admired.. but with boys (I say that so much) it’s hard to justify girly stuff sometimes.. (I don’t scrap myself much).. but I couldn’t’ resist this January ’08 kit and after seeing some LO’s in their gallery I stole a few ideas and got this LO from that inspiration .. and let me say.. it was one of the most fun LO I’ve done in a LONG time.. I realized I missed coloring (the city buildings are from a prima paintables so I colored them with watercolor pencils.. then outlining the background paper to make the text and thought bubbles pop.. wow just was nice to get lost in the art.

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 30, 2008  

Your Lay Out came out fantastic with the bad Girls Kit!!! Thanks for sharing,
Denise aka scrap.girl

Elizabeth R.,  May 01, 2008  

Thanks sooo much for popping in at BadGirls to let us know you were inspired! I love your fun layout!

Cindy,  May 08, 2008  

cute, love it! Hugs-me

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP